A native of Central New York and graduate of Cicero North Syracuse and Rochester Institute of Technology, Kevin Collins is a proud representative our community.
In his athletic career, his achievements include:
- Top American at 100th Boston Marathon in 1996
- Personal record of 1 hour 4 minutes and 49 seconds winning Long Beach Half Marathon in 2000
- Won Valley of the Sun Marathon in 2002 in 2 hours 17 minutes and 47 seconds
- Runner up USA Marathon Championships in 2003 in 2 hours 15 minutes 32 seconds
- 3 time Olympic Marathon trials qualifier
But along with all of these, Kevin is a 4 TIME Mountain Goat Run Champion (1994, 2003, 2004 and 2005).