**2020 Induction Ceremony TBD due to COVID-19 delays!**
Hall of Fame Selection Procedure
Nominations of eligible individuals or teams shall be presented in writing to the Hall of Fame committee for consideration on or before December 31st of each calendar year. Nominations can only be solicited from individuals who have participated in the Mountain Goat Run. All nominees that are submitted to the Mountain Goat Run Hall of Fame will be discussed and screened by the Board of Directors.
- Have had long term association in the Mountain Goat Run (at least three years)
- Meets one of the following criteria:
- Individual or teams who by outstanding achievement in high performance athletic competition have brought distinction to the Mountain Goat Run.
- A nominee could also be an individual, official or administrator who has made a significant contribution to the success of the Mountain Goat Run
- A nominee could be one who performed an unusual or distinguished service in fostering, developing and effectively helping the race to prosper
Inductees will be recognized at the annual Mountain Goat Run with a special ceremony during the Mountain Goat Run weekend. Each individual or team’s name will be permanently displayed on the Hall of Fame monument located at Little Round Top in Onondaga Park.
Check out our past Hall of Fame Inductees here
To nominate somebody for the Mountain Goat Hall of Fame, fill out the form here